Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, January 10, 2011

MILLING ABOUT

As promised, here is the scoop on the event at Spring Mill Manor yesterday. Susan, graciously invited me to attend this lovely event and I was happy to do so. The Mills consist of three distinct sites, Blair Mill Inn, Spring Mill Country Club and Spring Mill Manor. Each has its own flavor, but the staff at each is eager to be of assistance. This is the lobby of the Manor and the Empress Room at Blair Mill. When I arrived there was a lilting piano played by Pam Carbonara. It was just the right sound for your cocktail hour.










One of the vendors, yesterday, is not someone I have met before. Now, I am glad to have had the chance to meet him and see his work. Jean Valentin does beautiful photography and works often at The Mills. His photos are worth the click to his site. It was nice to meet you, Jean.













One of the Yummy vendors there was Cupcakes Gourmet. When I bit into their luscious little mini cupcakes, I thought I died and went to heaven. The chocolate was divine. If you are looking to try something different at your wedding, please give Maki a call.


















One of the first vendors I stopped to chat to was The Spa Lady. You and your bridesmaids can spend a day being pampered before the BIG DAY and feel rejuvenated and gorgeous! Roberta and Meryl will relax you and make your skin glow- and it is all from your own home. Set up a consultation and have a spa party.
Finally, a company that I have spoken of before, and one I follow on Facebook, is Cinema Cake. They are truly filmmakers. This is a sample of their work, but every wedding film is unique and fits the feel of the wedding and the personalities of the couple. Check it out!

CinemaCake Filmmakers

I already raved about Jason and Synergetic Sound last night. But, I never mind talking about this company. All in all, it was a wonderful time. I was happy to re- connect with some familiar faces, like Go Festive and Kate Frey. I was also glad to have met some new and exciting vendors that I am sure I will be working with very soon. Thanks to Susan and her staff for their hospitality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you as well. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Valentin
www.jean-valentin.com