Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, June 18, 2009

GET MARRIED COMES TO PHILLY...




...and I was included!! Carolyn and I talked about budgets, quick fixes and moms, among other things. It was a real thrill to be involved in Get Married's first trip to the City of Brotherly Love. I tried to get the skinny on who else is going to be on the show, but all lips are sealed! I guess we have to wait until it airs. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, this article written by Colin Cowie is a "must read" for all you brides out there stressing over your wedding!! Stay tuned for more Get Married!