Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, January 02, 2011

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

Happy New Year and Congratulations to all of you new brides out there. What exciting things this year has in store for you, this year, as you plan the most important day of your life! I am here to help. It is a wonderful, but stressful time full of questions and confusion and...SO MANY CHOICES! So, I have decided to set up my blog to be able to help you, personally, with a series of on line consultation services. If you go to the sidebar of my blog and look for the "BUY" button, you will find a selection of services designed to help you with a specific question about your wedding. It is an affordable way to get the help of a planner in a casual and easy way. My hope is, that you will find this service an asset to your planning process and that I will get a chance to help more of you along the path to the aisle. I still offer my regular services to the bride who needs that one on one help all the way from booking the venue to the last guest leaving the reception. That is my passion. But, I feel that this easy and convenient way of answering questions via my blog serves a worthy purpose. I look forward to hearing from you and to helping you, even if in a small way, to plan your dream wedding. Email me and we can get started!



No comments: