Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, June 12, 2009

COLIN COWIE- SHEER BRILLIANCE

It isn't every day that I get to read an email from someone as fabulous and talented as Colin Cowie! And, though I get the chance to be linked to many of you in your blogrolls, being asked to be a part of Colin Cowie's blogroll is a thrill!! Yesterday, I got both! So, I have to give you all the vision of some of Colin's work, as well as the link to his site so that you can go and see more of the incredibly beautiful work he does. Thanks Colin, for your kindness and for all of these lovely examples of the amazing work you do.



No comments: