Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, January 07, 2011

ENTER THE WEDDING PLANNER



He Asked. You said Yes! Well, that was months ago. The invitations are sent. You shopped and found the perfect dress. The bridesmaids look amazing. And... you have the perfect guy.  


The flowers are heavenly- the smell and the colors. The venue is glorious, every chair adorned. There is a perfectly beautiful arch to say "I Do" under. You have thought of every detail. Guests will be wowed by a fabulous meal and.. That Cake!



....OMG! You are only a few months away and it has begun to sink in. Who is going to make sure those flowers are right? Who is going to make sure that cake is adorned and placed? Who is going to help you with that amazing dress and all those bridesmaids? WHO IS GOING TO KEEP IT ALL TOGETHER? Can't be you- you are the bride. Can't be your mom- she is the hostess and your mom. Can't be the bridesmaids- they have to be available for dances, pictures, etc. Enter the wedding planner. It's not too late and you can still guarantee that SOMEONE will be there to handle emergencies, pin the boutonnieres, see to all the details and keep you from missing your cocktail hour... or worse. As your planner, I will come with you to all the final meetings. I will accompany you to your fittings to make sure that perfect dress fits. I will help you finalize all those details, make detailed timelines of the day, confirm all of the vendors the week of the wedding- contact numbers, time and directions. You can call me as much as you need to, email me as much as you need to and fall apart- if that happens I can get you through it. When you day comes, I will facilitate the rehearsal. I will come to YOU about an hour before the photographer on the day of. I will be there for YOU the entire day. I will do a walk through of the venue right before you get there- usually while you are taking pictures. I will oversee the day without getting in the way. All of your vendors will get paid. All of your vendors will have a "go to" person for any issue that arises. Your guests will have a seamlessly good time. I will pack everything up at the end of the evening and see to it that all of your belongings get where they need to go. I will collect anything left behind- tux jackets, ties, purses, etc. And, if something happens after the wedding or you need to have an issue resolved, you can call me and I will help if I can. Every bride should have a perfect day. You have dreamed about it. You have worked hard for it. You have invested a great deal of money for it. Now, you should enjoy every minute of it! If you want to talk to me, ask me a question, get some information or just pick my brain, you can do that, here, on my blog. Don't shortchange yourself. Having an advocate, a personal assistant, a friendly and non- judgmental sounding board- that's me! I promise. Just see what some of my past clients have said.



1 comment:

The Wedding Guide Windsor/Essex County said...

Awesome !! Awesome! Awesome!
love your images and content to pieces!!!!