Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, July 26, 2009

JESSICA AND NICK: A BEAUTIFUL DAY- THE PRO PIX TEASE


OK! Here are a few of the fabulous photos that Sarah took yesterday! This is just a tease and I am so excited to see the final edits! We have to wait a few weeks for that, but for now- these are SO amazing. By the time I was dressing Jessica, I was hot and had been running around. I look a little frazzled, but I was revved and ready to finish setting up while Sarah was taking formals of the couple and their families. You can see more of Jess and Nick's photos and also Sarah's other work on her blog.






No comments: