Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, July 24, 2009

INSPIRED GOODNESS ON WEDDINGBEE PRO

Good Morning! This morning I opened my gmail to find that my blogger friend, Kim Canale of Inspired Goodness is going to be writing for Weddingbee PRO! Congratulations to Kim!! I have always enjoyed reading Kim's blog and seeing the work she does. She is one of my "daily reads". Now, all of Weddingbee PRO readers will get to enjoy it too. You can see more of Kim's work on her site and on her blog. And, tune in to Weddingbee PRO for updates on Kim an other fabulous wedding experts! Way to go Kim! Below are some of Kim's inspired productions!






Photos courtesy of Inspired Goodness


Central Park Save The Dates











Wedding Decor











Weddingbee Pro's new workspace












1 comment:

Kim @ Inspired Goodness said...

Thank you for the lovely post Wendy!!