Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PRETTY PLEASE: MORE AQUA AND RED

This is such a pretty ring pillow! I should have had it for my earlier post!! It's From Pretty Please, where you may find other goodies for your wedding!

2 comments:

the paris apartment said...

oooh I love this combination but must admit I would never have thought of it! Do you know Sande at a Gift Wrapped Life? I think you'd love her!
http://agiftwrappedlife.blogspot.com/

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Adorable!