Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, June 12, 2009

HOLLY AND JAMES AND A WEDDING AT THE BEN

Now, I have to shout out about the vendors for Holly and James' wedding last Friday. I have already told you about the amazing flowers and the effervescent DJ, but there is more! Kristen, at I Do Originals created a beautiful monogram that was painted on a gorgeous aisle runner, a unity candle, a banner for the martini bar and for the corner of these great favors from Festive Fotobooths. I wish I had a photo of the runner. Of course, I can't leave out the beautiful Ballroom at the Ben! These are shots of the Ben lobby- and the beautiful girls, the fotobooth pix and Kristen's monogram on the candle.
































I saved the best for last! Kamila Harris took these incredible photos!! She has a real vision and she enjoyed Holly and James as much as I did! We were both so excited for this wedding and her photos show it! Holly and James just lend themselves to taking pictures of them. They are both very photogenic and adorable! Kamila I love these photos! All of them were taken at The Ben.

























































Thanks to Kamila Harris for the portrait shots here!

No comments: