Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, February 17, 2011

LOVE AFFAIRS


Angel of Hearts was founded in 2003, born out of my need to have a more flexible and fulfilling career and my background in restaurant management and events planning. My experience in sales, design and construction of wedding gowns and some backstage theater work -- costume design and construction and dressing made me want to pursue my heart- helping the bride have a perfect and stress- free day. My philosophy is that the day is about the bride, not about the wedding planner. I get tremendous satisfaction from seeing a perfect day and a happy bride. I work hard and give the extra effort, so you won't see me screaming at the help or sitting around the day of the wedding. What you see is very hands-on and my personal best at every wedding. In the words of some of my most wonderful brides:

All the planning was definitely worth it - but thank God for our wedding coordinator Wendy Hartigan, we could enjoy our day.
Mimi & Mike










Dear Wendy,

Thank you, Thank you,
Thank you for your amazing work, versatility & thoroughness throughout the past year & especially on our wedding day. You truly went above and beyond from day one. Thank you for being an amazing coordinator.
Love, Joy & Bob








Hi Wendy,

Thank you for making our wedding day so special. You were terrific! Steve and I appreciate all you did to ensure everything went smoothly. It was a wonderful wedding celebration that was over far too quickly...and then we were on our honeymoon trying to absorb it all. We didn't have a chance to thank you properly.
-- Wendy & Steve
I love what I do and I love all the beautiful brides that I have worked with. Some are too hard to let go of and so we keep in touch. I have been to baby showers and christenings, networked with and corresponded with so many of my lovelies. I am pleased to have worked in some of the most elegant and interesting venues around, with the best people in the industry. And, I am proud of my work and of my reputation. Thank you to all that have crossed my path in a most uplifting way and to all the stunning brides that have allowed me to be a part of this momentous time in their lives. I look forward to more weddings and to more of you to see that hiring me was the best investment in your wedding. 



No comments: