Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GREAT FAVORS



In my constant research for unique and interesting ideas to give my clients, I happened on a magazine yesterday full of wonderful things! I also learned that the idea of favors at a wedding comes from an old Italian tradition meant to bring good things to the couple- and based on those almonds that no one wants to give or eat! You can visit the on line catalog for http://www.weddingstar.com/ and explore the knowledge and the goodies they provide! These two ideas popped out at me as the weather is frigid and I am thinking of spring. They can double as favors and place cards and can be filled with chocolates- or those dreaded almonds!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I hope I don't disappoint you but I love those almonds!
And you probably didn't know this but the peach and pink ones taste better than the rest.

I enjoy reading your blog.
Trisha Evans
my2roses
a vintage white - coming soon!