Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, March 01, 2010

RETURNING TO LIFE

To all of you who have persevered and have continued to check in, I thank you. And, my sincerest apologies to ALL of my readers for my long absence. The last 9 months have been some of the worst of my life and writing has been emotionally impossible for me. Some of you know I lost my mother in August and, as if that were not enough, her house was immersed in soot from a collapsed chimney in September. I have been dealing with so many things, including the economic impact on my business and trying to keep a roof over my head. But it is time for me to try and emerge, return to life and to my business and to generate the creativity that is Bridal Affairs. I appreciate my readers and I look forward to springing into action as the snow melts and the flowers emerge from the earth.

No comments: