Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, March 06, 2009

TODD FRANCE PHOTOGRAPHY

The first time I got a photo from Todd I was blown away! I had never worked with him, but he sent me some samples and a price list. I could not wait to see more. His style is very personal and his photos are stunning. You can tell how much fun these couples are having with him. Finding a photographer takes more than just looking at great pictures. There are plenty of great talents out there who know how to take those. Finding a photographer that you "click" with is just as important. In Todd, you will find both!





























Photos Courtesy of Todd France Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, stunning beautiful photos and Todd is really a great photographer.

bridechic said...

I really love these images . . .