Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Saturday, February 21, 2009

MY LITTLE ANGEL

A little while back I wrote about my little granddaughter and the horrible wrenching of my heart because of my daughter's actions. I wanted to take a break from the bridal world to update you and introduce you to my little angel- my heart! She is the best thing ever to happen to me and she is a wonderful and bright child- funny, creative and a joy to know! Her little world is in upheaval right now, but I am working with the court system and her school to try make things a little easier for her. Ailish is 5 and in kindergarten. She is reading, she loves to count and she has an imagination that won't quit! Enjoy the photos!!

WINTER FUN- Snow angels and my first time ice skating



















SLEEPOVERS AT NANNY'S- I love to cuddle with Nanny


















BAKING VALENTINES- I love to help Nanny cook and I have my own apron















MY FIRST HAIRCUT- after I tried to do it myself!














MR PHILLIP AND I BACKSTAGE AT THE NUTCRACKER-I LOVE the ballet



















No comments: