Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, February 19, 2009

LOOKING GOOD

Allison Blass contacted me about this great photography campaign that Nikon is doing called Look Good In Pictures. Carson Kressley has a series of videos giving great tips and talking with experts on how to acheive a perfect look for your wedding day. I am passing it along for all of you beauties, so that you will be a vision on your special day! Since I just did a series on photographers, I thought this would be a great follow up! Have fun watching!!
This video features Susan Stripling.


This one features two editors from Bride's Magazine.



This one also features Susan.

Thanks to Allison and Nikon for sharing these videos.

No comments: