Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, September 04, 2008

LIFE HAPPENS!

First it's just the two of you ...


















Then, this happens...















That's why you should have this...









Life Insurance is something you probably don't think about when you are choosing dresses, linens, flowers, registry items...
But, it is so important for you to protect each other for the future, or the unknown. Someone whose opinion I value told me I should post about this and I agree! You own a home, you have a career, there is health insurance and homeowners insurance and wedding insurance in place. Now, don't gamble that everything will glide along. Life happens! Be prepared.

No comments: