Maybe you prefer the stunning look of Lazaro. This dreamy confection would make any groom swoon at the altar! And the soft color is perfect for candlelit dancing, into the night!
Whatever your style, there is a dress for you. Remember these tips:
1. Never take a large group to shop! Go alone or take your mom or best friend. Too many opinions spoils your day.
2. Don't feel pressured! If you aren't sure, don't buy. But, if you put it on and you feel right- don't wait! Too many choices is very confusing. You may find it in one shop and it may take a few, but don't just get so caught up in shopping that you lose touch with your purpose.
3. Make an appointment! It is always better to have the shop expecting you and some shops work only by appointment.
4. Wear good underwear and shoes. Though most shops have "try on" bras and shoes, you will feel more comfortable in your own. And, if you are a little dressed up and have your hair and make up done, you will feel more like a bride.
5. Most of all, have fun! Your dress is out there and it may be you fall in ove with something unexpected. Keep an open mind and a happy heart and you will enjoy the process!