Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, August 25, 2008

BACK TO WORK!

As much fun as my granddaughter and I had on the beach, it is time to get back to work and dig into the fall wedding season! Sad to say goodbye to the perfect weather and the surf, but my brides need me! There are some wonderful surprises in store for all of my readers in the coming weeks and, as always, some great tips and sharing my weddings with all of you. So, keep tuning in every day to see what's new here.




1 comment:

i do monograms said...

so glad you had a great time at the beach with your granddaughter! I'm jealous... I want to go to the beach!!! :)