Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, November 12, 2007

COLOR ME GREEN!

I LOVE this idea!! I found it in the new Martha Stewart Weddings magazine and I couldn't wait to share!! Who would ever think to put emerald and aqua together to make a smashing color scheme for a wedding?!! And, I think the idea of using bell jars with votives for your tables is such a sweet idea! There are so many great ideas in this issue of Martha- go out and get it!!!














3 comments:

perfect bound said...

Emerald and aqua sounds just as beautiful together as they look. There is no end to Martha's genius.

perfect bound said...

Emerald and aqua together make a beautiful color palette. Very fresh and perfect for a spring wedding or really any time of year. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for color inspiration for my studio/office at home. Paint chips are everywhere. I think I may have found it! Emerald and Aqua-YUMMY! Thanks for your nice comments on my work..Much Appreciated!

-Heather