Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, August 13, 2007

THIS IS NO BABY SHOWER!






















These photos are from a gorgeous wedding I did on Saturday! The bride combined blue hydrangea and roses from ivory to shades of pink to achieve this incredible look. The linens were champagne satin and the napkins were white satin. The rose in the center of the napkins is real! And, the head table has a julep cup with a hydrangea in the center. If you thought pink and blue were just for baby showers- THINK AGAIN!!! This was truly spectacular! The florist is one of my favorites- http://www.alvinsflowers.com/. Peter is an amazing talent and every time I work with him I am blown away! The bride was calm and didn't cry all day until she walked into the ballroom. She broke down in ecstatic tears at the sight of her vision that was" more than I ever imagined"! It was a beautiful day and a wonderful start for two great people!

No comments: