Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, August 31, 2009

A NEW CHAPTER

Today I begin my 54th year and a new chapter in my life. This year has been one of the most difficult in my life. So many sad things have happened that I can't change or control. But, the loss of my mother last week has made a profound mark on my life. So, today as I celebrate with my daughter and the grandchildren, I will reflect on all the things that will change and all the new horizons yet to explore. For now, it is time to get back to work, to re- connect with all of you and to begin to heal from all that has happened. My birthday wish is for many new brides to help, many new friends to meet and many more years to enjoy my little loves as they grow.

2 comments:

Starry Night Design Studio said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy! Sunnier skies are right around the corner.

bridechic said...

Happy B day. I'm three days older than you are. Just had my B day the 28th of August. We are the same age.