Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, December 07, 2023

HAPPY FACES/ MAGICAL MOMENTS

 


It has been almost 21 years since I began this journey.  When I started, it was my love of planning and my passion for happy brides that propelled me.  Through the years, I have been lucky to have so many amazing clients all over- from NYC to Florida, to Chicago.  While most of my clients are Philadelphia based, I have had some wonderful travels and many memorable moments with all kinds of couples.  


Times have changed, the business has changed and weddings have changed.  I have NOT changed.  My passion is the same. My commitment is the same.  My philosophy is the same.  I don't try and be a "one stop shop".  I don't rent the "stuff", do the flowers, set up the tables and clean up the trash at the end of the night.  I commit myself to YOU!  I help you find vendors to fit your budget and your vision.  I listen to you as you plan.  I do as much or as little as you need.  I am by your side from day one and I am there to carefully pack up your personal items at the end of the day.  I work for you.  I care about you.  I do what I do for YOU!!  



Angel of Hearts has no fancy website.  I have this informative and friendly blog to help you along the way.  I am not "showy", I don't parade around everywhere like a celebrity.  I am quiet and hard at work.  So, maybe I get lost in the shuffle.  So, here I am today to tell you that I am here after 20+ years, still making magic, still committed to every couple and anxiously awaiting to hear all about your wedding and how I can make the magic for you!  Happy Planning!





No comments: