Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, July 03, 2008

I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!

Maybe you need more inspiration to choose your favorite collection! So, here are a few more examples of the Wedding Paper Divas contest choices. REMEMBER! You have to pick one from each of the two collections and you have to give me a way to contact you if you win! You can only win if you make a choice from William Arthur and Modern Wedding and tell me why. And, I need to know how to contact you for the $100 gift certificate! Let's get busy, ladies!! You only have until midnight on Sunday!!




1 comment:

The Paris Apartment said...

They're all so pretty! How could you ever choose just one? I like the chartreuse. No the Tiffany blue, no, the dogwoods!