Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, April 21, 2008

WIRED RECAP

Well, there I am on stage telling almost 3000 brides why they need to hire someone to help them plan their day! The Wired 96.5 Bridal Show was yesterday. It was a very interesting experience. It was a chaotic day, with brides from all over the Philly area. Everyone had a great time- especially the brides who got to dance with the "hunks"! Congratulations to the bride who won the wedding! I can't wait to start helping her plan her perfect- and free- wedding!



2 comments:

i do monograms said...

I love your blog! I just stumbled upon it and am now offically adicted :)

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

congratulations! i'm sure you did an amazing job.