Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, April 30, 2009

AND SPEAKING OF INVITATIONS...



The Bee Paperie is the latest little gem of a company with the sweetest designs!! I just love the unique flair that Ann and Kristie put into their invitations. These are just two of the designs that you can choose from. So, pay a visit to The Bee Paperie and see all of the other designs. Thanks to Ann and Kristie for letting me know about them so I could pass it along!








No comments: