Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ATTENTION 2007-08 BRIDES!







Congratulations to all the new brides! It is an magical time for you- and for me! I have worked with so many wonderful vendors in the past year and would love to share them with all of you. This year I am teaming up with other vendors to bring the blending of cultures to the American wedding. We are all very excited about the prospect of helping couples bring their cultures together in a most memorable day for everyone. And, at the same time, have a truly American wedding! So, come on board!! Vistit my web site www.wendysaffairsofheart.com and tell me about your wedding and what I can do to help!

No comments: