Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

AN INVITING ALTERNATIVE

I have been reading so much about invitations lately on the message boards, so I thought I would let you all in on the latest trends in invitations and steer you to a great article about etiquette, wording, etc. These invitations are taken from an article on http://www.theknot.com/. One is a booklet and the other a silk box, either of which will make an impression when they appear in mailboxes! Read the Knot article with answers to all the questions you are asking on the boards- and more! And, start looking on line for all the great new invitations available to you!


No comments: