Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, October 06, 2019

VISION BOARDS

Pinterest!  What a fascinating place for daydreaming.  And, a great place to find inspiration for your wedding.  If you enter this world with an open mind and a realistic point of view, you can find all the pieces to put together your vision.  But, what if you are having trouble figuring out what that vision is?  Or, maybe, you don't know how to put it together into a picture.  That's where I can help.  I have added a design service to my list of services, as my creative mind never stops thinking of ways to create beautiful weddings.  




To me, wedding planning is an all encompassing job.  And, part of that job is helping you figure out what works, where to find it and who can bring it to life.  Today, we are going to explore vision boards.  This is the place to start putting together a "look" for your wedding.  These are vision boards I made up, some, using the gown as the inspiration and then adding flowers and a venue to pull it together. Others, I wanted to use certain flowers in a certain color palette.   Everything else works off of this picture.  From engagement party to bridal shower to your most perfect day ever, vision boards help me to help you have the wedding you dream of.  This aspect of my business is one that is evolving and one I can't wait to help you with.  So, bring me your pins and lets make a vision board together.



No comments: