Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Say Cheese!


When you look for a
photographer, you need to "click" with them! They are going to be capturing your day and you should like them! Kevin McPherson is one that you can't help but like! He has a great eye, a smashing personality and he won't miss a thing! Check out his web site and his blog and see why I would use him for my wedding- if I was having one! I do recommmend him to my clients!!
photo: Kevin McPherson

No comments: