Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, November 05, 2019

ENVISIONED BEAUTY

Lately, I have started doing vision boards every day.  There are lots of reasons why- besides its great fun to think them up and see them come to life.  It also helps you, the bride, to see what you might be thinking and can't envision yourself.  And, it shows the creativity that I bring to every wedding or party that I plan.  Creating vision boards is not hard, it doesn't take a lot of time and it keeps my creative juices flowing.  I hope it brings you to understand how much I enjoy my work, how many talents I bring to my work and gives you the confidence to know that choosing me to oversee your wedding is the right choice.  Here are my vision boards for the last few days- in case you missed them. 
Elegant Table Inspiration
Of Fairies and Castles Wedding


Antique Carnations

Dreamy Blue Wedding

Whimsical Summer Wedding

Edwardian English Country

No comments: