Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, August 28, 2019

WILL YOU STILL NEED ME,WHEN I'M 64


I am turning 64 on Saturday!  But, I am far from getting ready to retire!!!  So, what do I want for my birthday this year?  I want 2020 to be my BEST year ever!!  And, I need your help.  If you have been my client, if you read my blog and know someone getting married, if you want to gift someone the peace of mind on their wedding day- or, if you want to celebrate your birthday in a really special way- CONTACT ME!!!   I am ready to be that smiling face you see here, that voice of reason, your best investment in a very special time in your life- or of someone you love.  Come say Happy Birthday!!!  

No comments: