Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Sunday, August 18, 2019

AM I BLUE

Blue is such a dreamy color!  And, there are so many ways to use blue- from pale and ethereal,blended with another pastel or white, to adding deeper blues or red or orange.  
Dusty blue and yellow works beautifully.  Shades of blue, with a little white accent, navy and burgundy or pale blue with a mix of pale green in your flowers - oh, so many possibilities!

Where are your wedding dreams taking you?   And, how can I help?   I've seen it all and I can guide you in the direction of those dreams.  Let's write your fairy tale together!!  Happy PlanningšŸ’™

No comments: