Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Wednesday, August 07, 2019

CALLING ALL BRIDES



When a bride comes to me for help planning her wedding, she puts a trust in me that matters.  This is a huge day in her life and the lives of her family, friends- and let's not forget the groom.  So, I take my job very seriously and I make sure that I give her honest, informed and sincere advice, referrals and assistance, from beginning to end.  
 
That being said, some brides aren't ready to hire a planner or don't think they need or can afford one.  For those brides, I am now offering a new service.  

 For these brides, a phone consult on their time, for an affordable price, can bridge the gap between figuring it out on their own and being overwhelmed and getting affordable advice from a real expert without a huge investment in time and money.

 It's easy to do.  Just email me- wendyangell@gmail.com,and
 let me know when you would like to chat and your phone number. No sales pitch, no pressure.  Just real advice from a real planner at a convenient time.  So, get out your wedding notebook and relax.  


Looking forward to hearing your questions.

No comments: