Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, August 20, 2019

CALL ME


I am SO excited to offer a new service!! I know there are a lot of you out there planning weddings. And, I also know you are busy, overwhelmed, confused and have a zillion questions.  So, I have the answer.  You don't have to hire a planner if you think your wedding will be fine without one.  However, you can take advantage of the extensive knowledge of a planner who has had 16 years of experience.  I have added a service that no one else has!  For $99, you can talk to me on the phone for an hour and ask me anything!  No pressure, no nonsense- NO MORE STRESS!!  All you have to do is email me to set up a time to talk on the phone.  How easy is that?!   We will cover as much as we can in that hour.  So, have your questions ready and a pen and paper handy for the answers.  Looking forward to talking with all of you.



No comments: