Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

JESS AND TOM: A BEAUTIFUL DAY











Jess and Tom got married on Saturday! I was so fortunate to be able to help Jess and her mom, Marlene plan this beautiful day! When Marlene called me last year to ask me to help her plan her daughter's wedding- from Chicago, I could not have known what sweet and wonderful people I was dealing with! It was a pleasure from day one!! Jess and Tom were so happy and not a trace of nerves anywhere! I guess they knew they were doing the right thing. The families get along really well. Marlene and Joe are the nicest people around and the blending of Jess's Jewish heritage and Tom's Catholic heritage was seamless. There was a rabbi and a priest and a very tender ceremony to join them together. The reception was beautiful, with many of the bride's creative touches throughout and great lighting by Synergetic Sounds, who also provided the wonderful music for the party. This is right up there with my favorites- and I feel I have made a friend in this bride and her mom. Congratulations to the bride and groom!!

No comments: