Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MARRIED AWAY... ANOTHER DESTINATION















Yet another beautiful spot- a little closer to home! Long Beach Island, New Jersey and the Stateroom can make a fairytale wedding in the sand for you! Or, Sea Bright, New Jersey and the Windows on the Water... a place worthy of the most elegant of beach-going brides!! With summer almost here and the beach on everyone's mind, this idea makes my top list of wedding sites!! Yours? The gown is a Claire Pettibone- can't you just see it blowing in the sea breeze? And, the flowers and the cake, none other than Martha Stewart!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I couldn't find a contact link on your site - so I'll just post what I was going to email here:

Several weeks ago, I heard Guy Kawasaki speak here in Houston. He has nothing to do with weddings - but lots to do with marketing. He has a site called alltop.com which has different "channels" for different topics.

I shamelessly begged that they create a wedding channel. I sent them a list full of URLs to include. It finally launched today - and you're on the site!

http://weddings.alltop.com/

Hope you get tons of traffic from it! :-) Just wanted to let you know that you made the list!