Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MEGHAN AND RYAN: THE PHOTOGRAPHY

 I must share some of the professional shots from this wedding with you, as I promised yesterday.   The photographer, Josh Lynn, was so much fun to work with and his photos are amazing!   So, this post isn't about words- but the story in pictures.   There are more to see- HERE And, I am sure that they will all be up on Josh Lynn Photography very soon.  Enjoy!  And, thanks to Josh for sharing!!!  
















 

1 comment:

bridechic said...

Oh la la gorgeous!