Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, January 03, 2011

WHY ME?

These are a few of the incredible brides that I have helped in the last few years. Every one has been a joy to me and each one has taught me something. Whether it was how to plan a Chinese wedding banquet, or how to don a sari, making a halter gown into a strapless one, or combining cultures and beyond. They have all touched my life in such a special way and I miss every one of them. Now, it is your turn. You are the bride and you are planning that once in a lifetime moment. It would please me to help you to make that dream come true. Unlike other planners, I won't be fluffing flowers on your wedding day- I will be fluffing you. I will help you find that Hawaiian wedding band for your ceremony (yes, I did that for a bride). I will lend a hand when you can't get the bridal shop to produce dresses that fit ( yes, I have had to call a manufacturer to do just that for a bride). I will make sure your seamstress fits your dress perfectly. When you fall apart the week before your wedding, I will come to your house and talk you through all those last minute panicked moments ( yes, been there, done that). There is no job too small or too big for me to tackle. I will be there from the time you sign with me until the last guest leaves the reception. Whether you hire me to help you from the start or you call me 3 months before the wedding, convinced you are going to have a disaster day, I will do whatever it takes to make it all fall into place. There is never an hourly fee, my fees are all based individually on each wedding. There are no "limits" to my services. The more I know about you and your wedding, the better I can see to your big day. I take the time to know the vendors. I interface with everyone along the way. I will answer your questions any time. Every bride is like my own daughter getting married. Even if you hire me for the "day of", be sure that I will be available to you no matter how far off that day is. When you are happy, I am happy. And, when you leave your wedding to start that new life with your new husband and you have had a fabulous day- so have I! So, before you start 
shopping, before you start worrying, before you get in over your head, let's talk about how I can be there for you- all the way.







































































Photo: Courtesy of Kamila Harris













Photo: Courtesy of Anton Frid

No comments: