Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Thursday, March 27, 2008

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE...!


A special deal for brides who need engagement, wedding or save the date announcements until August. Contact Announcements Galore and use this code : AFFAIRS15.
Today, I was approached by Dawn at Announcements Galore about her adorable business. I thought you would like to know about their services for save the dates, invitations and wedding announcements, like this one here. Your photos are the focus of these cute creations and it is all up to you what they look like! Take a look and mention where you saw them and Dawn will give you a gift. Thanks, Dawn, for letting me in on your little secret!! Love it!

No comments: