Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Monday, July 25, 2011

CUSTOM TO A TEE

I recently received an offer from ooShirts, an online custom t-shirt printing company, to try out their service and review their product. They’re a small start-up in Berkeley, California working to get their name out. It sounded fun so I decided to give them a whirl. A couple of bridal shirts couldn’t hurt!

The entire design process is done online at www.ooshirts.com using their tools. I was able to upload images onto the different brands and styles they carry to see exactly what my shirt would look like. The Checkout process was quick and within two weeks my shirts had arrived. They looked great, plus the shipping is complimentary.

ooShirts would be a good company for brides to keep in mind because of the great group discounts they offer. Custom t-shirts for bridal showers, wedding staff, and future baby-showers are made inexpensive and easy. Take a look at www.ooshirts.com and see!

No comments: