Bridal Affairs

Angel of Hearts Weddings offers unique and comprehensive assistance to the discerning bride in planning her wedding, with a full range of services tailored to her needs. Making magic is my passion.

Angel of Hearts Weddings--Watching Over Your Big Day!

Here is a place to share all things wedding! Please share your ideas with me.


Friday, February 04, 2011

ETSY FINDS VALENTINES

Today I went "shopping" at Etsy for Valentines. This is some of what I found. From personalized sweetheart candies, to flowers and hairpins for your hair, to baskets for the flower girls, Etsy has it all. I love these cake toppers- the pandas are so cute and the lovebirds are very nostalgic.
How lovely is this Swarovski crystal pendant? If feathers are your thing, try this bouquet. I also love the heart shaped lovebirds to use as a napkin ring or on a package. So many of my brides have shopped at Etsy for their weddings. You can find everything there to make your wedding special. Happy shopping!



No comments: